Sunday, December 14, 2008

Barbara MacArthur



Our wonderful and dear mother passed away early this morning, Sunday, December 14 after a courageous battle with a rare form of leukemia. As was her typical fashion, she was more concerned about those she left behind than her own passing. We, her family, will miss her more than words can say. She was deeply loved by many and we were all so fortunate to have her in our lives. Thank you for your support, prayers and, encouragement throughout this difficult time.

Laurie MacArthur, on behalf of our entire family

3 comments:

THE R.A.G.E. Project said...

Barb MacArthur... you know... I never officially met her... but the few times that I talked to her on the phone, I felt like I was talking to my own mother... (who has been passed for 11 yrs now...)
Barb was a wise and wonderful woman. That I could tell. I'm sorry I never got to give her a hug. I was really looking forward to meeting her. *tears*
Peace. Lauri Newton

SGD said...

Barbara will always be one of my heroes.
Sara Gay

Raechel said...

Barbara was one of the few people who not only work for peace, but embody peace. I will miss her. Raechel W.